Friday, June 25, 2021

Stamp Club

Hello,

 

Leroy has become an active member of the local stamp club. They have had zoom meetings for a long time. Now there is some type of show. Tonight, Leroy is going to go help set up. Seems to me he is actually looking forward to that. It certainly harkens back to our past lives that were involved with various things that required set up and take down.

 

Tomorrow he will go to the show and help some way. Since I am not involved with this, I only half listened. I am not particularly interested in going to this. I have the perfect excuse since I am scheduled to work this Saturday.

 

It is great that Leroy has this hobby that still has a few other interested people. Unfortunately most of them are old. When he is ready to get rid of his collection, will it be a hard job?

 

Leroy will be working next Saturday. Then I will work again on Saturday in two weeks. That schedule certainly makes a difference with our leisure time together.

 

We decided we should put some petunias in one of the flower gardens at church since it is a little short of color. It took a bit of a search to find some that were in individual pots. I had been hoping for significant reductions in price, but that was not the situation. Next year we must get this urge sooner so there are more choices.

 

Some of you think we walk in all types of weather. It is raining now. I need about 3,000 steps, but I am not walking. Especially with a wind, walking in the rain is not so much fun.

 

Paula

No comments: