Tuesday, June 22, 2021

More books and learning

Hello,

 

There are now more books in the little free library with more to come tomorrow. Books are out there and they will find a new home.

 

Pulling weeds this morning for a short time was quite delightful in the cool air. We have had some rain so most of them actually were jerked out by the roots, never to come back.

 

I learned a new thing on zoom this morning. I was hosting the tai chi class through the library account. At the end of tai chi another group would be using it, usually hosted by someone else on the library staff. Both of my co-workers were not able to do that so it was requested that I make someone else the temporary host. I had not done that before so I did not get as focused for the rest of the tai chi class, consequently I missed out on some of the relaxing benefits. As it turned out, it was quite easy to pass off the host job to the person who was going to do it. He was not as prompt in joining the meeting, so the rest of the people looked quite confused when they saw me there. They have never seen me before. Anyway if I can remember it, it was quite easy to do. If it happens in a timely manner, it will be easy to remember. If it is months down the road, I may not remember. I must become more comfortable with just searching around electronically. It seems to me that is a big generation gap. I was taught not to mess with things if I did not know about them. Now it seems one must try things to figure out how they work.

 

Paula

No comments: