Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Healthy

Hello,



The dermatologist pronounced my skin health as good. My perspective is a little different. I would like it to be more like it was when I was younger. However there was one precancerous spot. He offered to let me put on the cream that I had put on two years ago, however Leroy also used that so the container was empty. Instead he froze it leaving me with a blister on my nose. It is really interesting to me that there is not much difference in the reaction to freezing and burning.



When Brian was small he was out playing in the snow. His hands got cold so he took off his gloves and continued. Later, he came crying in the house because his hands hurt. Later he developed blisters on those fingers so I suspect that was frost bite.



There was a spot on my neck that Leroy had noticed which I could not see, so I did point it out. It turns out to be a cyst that is harmless. Nice to have some spots that are not worth bothering with. It would only need attention if it bothers me in some way.



Miriam’s family is coming to visit late Thursday night. They will collect Miriam on Friday. Saturday we will have our un-birthday party. Brian’s family will also be able to come. I was hoping for good weather so we could use the deck which our downstairs friends have whipped into great shape. However the prediction is for hot and possible rain. It is an open house so surely 60 people will manage to fit but not all at the same time. However, we are prepared for all rooms to be used and occupied. We are cleaning, but not to be inspected too closely.



Paula

No comments: