Friday, September 6, 2013

Forgetting

Hello,

I keep forgetting to announce that Leroy has a job until the end of December. The grant has not yet been addressed, but they found the money to keep him and a coworker if it is denied. So we do not have to think about the job future and moving for a time. Neither of us were surprised that this money came. Somehow we do not expect to have to move for some time. I guess we believe the grant will be awarded. We are just trusting to be helped when needed.

The smart TV has yielded a secret. I figured out how to get the keypad to come up so we can put in web addresses. All I had to do was accept/return a few more times. I did want to get into my Google account because of the webcam as well as photos and I cannot yet do that as, in my password, I have some symbols that are not readily available on this on screen keypad. I keep forgetting to change my password. Really I am avoiding that because I like the current password. It stays in my memory and that is good.

Leroy is home today fighting a seriously running nose, sneezing, and congestion. He tells me that several people at work have been sneezing. He never likes to be left out of the circle so he gathered it up. I am going to try to avoid that. We will see if he goes to work tomorrow. If not, then I get to enjoy his sick company once again.

I have apples that must be taken care of or thrown out because they fell off the tree and cooked in the hot sun. We had some cool days so I thought hot was gone, but not so. I also have some pears that are suffering from the heat. We ate two this morning and they were quite tasty. Now what to do with the others? I do not really have enough to can and too many to eat.


Paula

No comments: