Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Year's Eve

Salt Lake

Hello,

Unlike your expectations of our behavior, Leroy and I will spend a quiet evening at home while Andy and Miriam go to a friend’s house. We, along with the children, were invited, but we are quite happy to babysit. It is especially easy because the party starts late enough that Miriam and Andy have put the kids to bed. The new year will no doubt come in after we are in bed as well.

So, for the last time this year Leroy and I went to the Lengthen and Strengthen class. Some results are that I notice that I am sitting up straighter than in the past. Lengthen and strengthen seems to have worked. Leroy also thinks that my upper arms have less flap, I am not so sure of that, but there is always hope.

This class will be replaced by TRX. I will at least try that because it is to have several different levels including beginning. The hard part is that we have to sign up for it 24 hours ahead of time. I really like just walking in the door. The yoga will also be replaced by TRX. I do not know what TRX stands for, but it should be good.

Our membership is up next week and we plan to leave the week after. The big question is should we buy a month’s pass even though it is much cheaper than paying for single classes. A month for the two of us combined is $35 while each class will cost $4.50 per person. We still have not figured out the exact day we will leave here, but we are getting close to that decision.

We will go back to Iowa to renew my driver’s license, visit Leroy’s sister, and visit my sister in Illinois before heading up to MN to visit Brian and Jen. Other than that our lives are a big question mark.

Happy New Year to all of you. May you find your lives full of amazing surprises that lead on the path you need for meeting the compelling love of God.
Blessings to you.

Paula 

No comments: