Monday, June 1, 2009

Back in the USA



Hello,

Our family picture taken in New Brighton, MN on May 8 is a great picture. All of the pictures that I bought bring such joy to me. I look at them several times a day. They are arranged on the dinning room table. I am trying to decide what to do with them. We took them to the small church and social function in the evening so a number of people have seen them. The favorite seems to be the one of Leroy and I on the ground with the granddaughters hanging on us. I thought all of them were quite good.




Someone suggested that I get them matted and put in one large frame with the large group in the middle. I just might do that. The picture weather turned out perfect just for the few hours that we needed it. The little girls put up with more pictures than I thought they would and even Leroy smiled.

I always thought that our children look like me, but someone suggested that Brian looks like Leroy, Sarah looks like me, and Miriam is a combination. We certainly share some resemblance.


Just so you can see all the smiling adults and sober children, but we thought it was the best and most natural. This picture has not been cropped so in the final copy you do not see my white socks.

The fushia had a hummingbird visit this morning. This bird proceeded to collect nectar all over the plant so I got to watch for quite a long time. Can life hold more joy?

Paula

No comments: