Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Reading and Eating

Hello, I am reading more and I am eating more. Will that change when it is nicer outside and I get out and about more? Less reading, less eating? Today I did go to the store for a short trip. I should have walked around more, but I am not much a shopper. Generally, I just get what I came for a leave. Not much joy is to found in looking at things I have no intention of purchasing. In many ways that is Leroy’s style. My mother was also the go get what you want and leave type of shopper. My father tended to look at things that he did not buy and probably never intended to buy. I believe that Leroy’s family was more into the idea of shopping for the “joy” of shopping. We had not cleaned the top of the refrigerator for some time. I tackled it today. I stood on a chair but was not able to reach the back half so Leroy tells me he can do that tomorrow night. It definitely took some scrubbing to get the dust and grease off. Now you know I am not a perfect cleaner around here. The top of the refrigerator is out of my line of vision that keeps it collecting more debris from the air. I did take a walk this afternoon in the sun and relative warm. It was quite nice to see the sun on the snow in the park where almost no one has disturbed it. We bought a number of cards for the family February birthdays. Some how we come home missing one envelope. We do have a bigger envelope that size that we will use. Paula

No comments: