Friday, February 17, 2023

Babysitting? February 17, 2023 Hello, Sarah gave instructions and list for the days to come while they would be gone. Because the girls are now 15 and 11 they are quite independent and able to get up, get dressed, get breakfast, pack their lunch, and get to school on time. We were there basically for moral support. On our time, we went to the library three times. On a trip, I checked out two books, but only read one of them each time. So nice to have a library so I can return the unwanted. Leroy read more books than I did, but he also returned one that he had read before so did not take the time to reread. Each day we got quite a number of steps to make our 10,000. I am not sure, but I think the library is close to a mile from their house. Once we took the long way around to get there. Lexi was in a play at school, we enjoyed seeing that. I think she did a good job. Her expressions told a lot and her voice parts were clear and understandable. Nice to be there for that. The play was Cinderella Enchanted. She played one of the wicked stepsisters with flair. She is the one with the purple hair.
Paula

No comments: