Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Missing plans for some time off

Hello, Once plans change it is easy to fill up the time. After cancelling our few days away, Leroy and I are both working our usual schedule. Plus, he is attending one study at church and I will be at two. We are also going to church choir. I am reading one of my book club books. I had thought I might not finish it, but should be able to now. Why is it that relaxing is far down on the list or nonexistent? Leroy tells me he feels I do not know how to relax. That could be true. I figured out how to use the church phone app to sign up for an event and pay for it. Not relaxing, but satisfying in the end. Pleased I made it to the end. On the way home from church this morning I saw some red color, deep in the tomato cage. One of the neighbors by the garden told us that he thinks people are picking the tomatoes when they are not ripe. We have not harvested any large ripe tomato from this garden. This red was on a plant that has smaller tomatoes, about cherry size. I managed to get out quite a few, but it was a struggle requiring some serious maneuvering. Because I was hungry, no snack, I ate some of these sun warmed fruits and they were quite refreshing. They will make a nice addition to our salads in our lunches. Leroy rode his bike again today. I should ask him how many steps he has now. He missed one day, but has gotten his 10,000 all the other days. I envy him because his bike riding counts as steps. It is good for him so that is fine. Paula

No comments: