Friday, September 30, 2022

Closer to Well

Hello, Leroy felt well enough to go to the grocery store this morning. When he got home, he said, “I am good, just weak and worn out.” He did manage to make lunch and wash dishes. I am grateful he is able to do these things. I am not quite in the same position. I seem to have achy areas as well as not so peppy. I am a few days behind him. Also, he told me he never felt achy. Lucky guy! My fever is gone and I a grateful for that. Now I feel a bit cool. I will go sit in the sun for a while. It just sounds very nice. I am doing another action team of getting diversity books for little free libraries. My package came yesterday. Today, I ordered the books. That has taken about all of my stamina. I can tell I am not well because I totally forgot about my house plants being outside when the temperatures have gotten down to high 30’s or low 40’s. Usually I am bringing them onto the porch at least. They all seem to be surviving my neglect. They will have to come in soon, but I do not have the energy to clean them up now. Usually there is a bit of dirt on them as well as spiders making a home there. Paula

No comments: