Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Why Did I come In Here?

Hello, How often, in the course of a day, do I go into a room and wonder what I want in there? It seems to happen with great regularity. Just now, I needed to fetch my phone for a password. I returned with water, but no phone. At least it was a short return trip. Yesterday, my leg felt better than it has for a long time. Today not so much, but I still managed to walk to church by myself. The heat was also so noticeable. We air-conditioned people do not quite know how to deal with the heat pressing down on us. Yesterday we had tai chi class in Ely. Leroy drove his car to the museum so he could bring home plants. I was to follow him, gather him and head off to Ely. I followed him out of the garage, but when I got to the street, I went the usual way to go to Ely only to think about him as I was pulling onto the interstate. Luckily there is a close exit and I did not have to drive miles, but it slowed me down on the pickup end. We still made it on time so that was fine. I have to be there to set up the computer for zoom. We have several people who participate that way so it is necessary that I attend or at least let the rest of the staff know so someone else can do those tasks. Paula

No comments: