Friday, May 6, 2022

Feeling Good

Hello, I still feel some twinges in my leg, but otherwise it is good. I move around a lot more at work. Someone commented that I did not look like I was in pain. I am being a bit careful and trying to pay attention to my posture when I pick things up off the floor. I also have not walked so much yet. Yesterday was the first time I made it past 5,000 steps in at least a week. Finding the right spot in a chair is also a challenge. My chairs at work are just about right. Or the kitchen chairs here are quite fine. I am home for the next three days. I will try to keep up my awareness of movements and positions. Hope you have some good days. Paula Out and About May 6, 2022 Hello again, Shopping was on the agenda for today. It involved both the morning and the afternoon. Leroy worked in the morning so he was not with me to help pick up a watermelon, but I managed. I even survived all of that. I was happy to get the watermelon at a bargain price. We have not eaten any yet, but we are hoping for a great taste. I did spend some time with legs up the wall and putting ice on the painful spot on the outside of my shin/calf. I also wore some compression socks part of the time. All it all it felt better. I do see the family doctor on Wednesday. I will ask her about it. Maybe by that time it will be all better and there will be no need. It is so nice and warm now. I understand that we will be hot for some of the rest of the coming week. We seem to have lost middle temperatures. Paula

No comments: