Monday, November 8, 2021

Working hard

Hello,

 

I worked at the library on Saturday, so did not get much else done. Before that we have delivered the neighborhood newsletters which Leroy finished on Saturday. We do 144 pieces so that gives us a lot of steps.

 

We have also washed and hung out several loads of clothes. We are trying to get everything ready for our trip to Utah on Thursday which is the day of Miriam’s surgery.

 

We are not going to Brian’s for his surgery which is the day after we come back from Utah. Thinking of these two children takes up a bit of our emotional space. I will be glad when we know the results of all this.

 

This morning I was to have a doctor appointment, but it was cancelled by the provider so I had free time to help Leroy make a run to the community garden and remove some pepper plants as well as a few of the bean plants. There will need to be another trip, but that will be another day.

 

We also did a little organizing in the garage. Leroy plans to sweep it out again when I drive my car out for work this afternoon.

 

I also washed two loads of clothes this morning and hung them out, probably the last for a while.

 

I was happy to get so many things done at such an early hour. I like the lighter mornings, but I hear others taking about the early darkness at night. None of us are totally happy about time changes.

 

Paula

No comments: