Friday, November 26, 2021

Does Leroy have more sense than I do?

Hello, Leroy saw the temperature on our outdoor thermometer was 21 F. On the “official” report it was 19 degrees F. He decided to drive rather than ride his bike. I washed bedding and hung out the sheets when it was 26 degrees F. on our home thermometer. With the breeze the sheets almost dried. I really like getting them outdoors for some drying time. I made granola today. I use to put powdered milk in it, but since Leroy is lactose intolerant I have not put that in for many years. About a year ago I could no longer get soy flour, so chickpea flour is the substitute. Recently I have had a hard time finding wheat germ. More rolled oats takes the place of that. It is a changed recipe. I checked the spending on the credit card against the receipts. I found a credit that Leroy could not find yesterday. I was happy to see that. I was afraid that it had been credited as store credit, but I did not want to spend more money there. It was cool and windy this afternoon, but I managed to get over 6,000 steps. If Leroy wants to walk when he comes home from work, I will go with him. I might make it to 10000 steps. Paula

No comments: