Friday, October 15, 2021

Going to Miriam’s

Hello,

 

After saying we were not going to visit Miriam we decided we have to be closer. We are going the day of her surgery, but will not see her. I guess we are going to support the rest of the family. We can also get rapid covid tests to make sure we are safe and we will wear double masks. We had much advice on both sides of the issue, but today just decided we had to do this. It is too unsettling for us to be so far away.

 

We thank all of you for the care you have expressed. Brian’s surgery is also a concern, but a bit more familiar so it does not grab our attention so much. His will be about a week after Miriam’s. How can it be that two of our children are having health issues?

 

Leroy thinks it is to be colder tonight. I have managed to bring in all of my usual houseplants along with digging up a small rosemary that was looking good. It is now in a pot in the kitchen. I am still considering what will be a good spot for all of these plants. I have twenty plants in here. There is still one more to bring in but it is an amaryllis and I like to leave them out until it does freeze and let the bulb rest before I plant it.

 

I did bring in some other plants that I thought might like to come into the porch for the night. Freezing is not to be yet, but it seems to me that certain plants do not deal with cold so well.

 

Paula

No comments: