Saturday, November 2, 2019

Puzzles

Hello,



We opened a puzzle two days ago. Leroy got right to work turning the pieces over so we could see what they were. It brought back a memory of working with Logan this fall. His method of puzzle construction was to look through the box for the piece he wanted. He and I had little talks about the best method. I believe these were friendly talks. In the end he acquiesced to let me have some more pieces out and I stopped fussing about those left in the box.



Here in this house, they are all out right side up on the table, but the puzzle is not going together very fast. Leroy is persistent in working on the outside pieces which we have not found the total. I have quit on that and have worked on the shapes I see. I figure that the more pieces connected to each other the fewer pieces we have to search through. Now we can look at 900 instead of a thousand when wanting one more piece.



The laptop now has an updated windows program on it. There were some instructions about the updates. For a change I decided to check them out. Usually I just figure it will all come together or not. There were some steps to follow to do a certain task. The first step was to click on “more”, unfortunately, I cannot find “more”. That certainly takes my ego down a step or two. Keeping up is hard to do!



Perhaps I do best with a live body who can tell me how to get to the first screen.



Paula

No comments: