Monday, November 4, 2019

Props For Our Age

Hello,



While working on the puzzle, Leroy and I have discovered that we both need some props to help us succeed at getting this together. The first is bright light. I also find that I had to bring the pieces close or lean over more to bring the individual pieces into focus. I also have to bring the box closer to see it as well.



Is there a puzzle that is still complicated but has more visible details? Course we do not want it to be too complicated. Ability level does make a difference. We do not fit in the extreme category.



We need to vote tomorrow because we believe that voting is an important privilege. We both read about the candidates and have come to a conclusion as to who to vote for. When I talked with Leroy this morning, admitting to not remembering the names of all the people I support, he also could not remember who he had selected. I have written down names, but is it alright if I look at that list when voting? I have not had to do that in the past.



We are both having more difficulty opening a jar that has a larger top. Perhaps it is because our hands do not fit so well around it. My mother always tapped the jars against the edge of the counter and I find myself doing more of that. We have some grippy circles that are for help in jar opening and we now know where they are in the drawer.



Paula

No comments: