Monday, December 4, 2023

Favorites

Hello, Who knew I would have a favorite pen, eraser, font, or place to sit? There was a time when it was easier to just manage with whatever was around. Now I spend a little time searching for just the right item. Many people have favorite authors. This is especially true of those who write in series. People wait impatiently for the next book in the series. Am I becoming one of those people? It is much harder to find a book to read when the new ones are not going across my desk. That certainly allowed me to get an idea of what was appealing to me. It is so nice to go to a book club and listen to the opinions of others. We read “Catcher in the Rye.” This book did not appeal to me even the third time. Some there liked it quite a lot. After listening to their reasons, it changed my attitude towards the book, but not enough to read it again. My favorite garden is now becoming kale from the garden in December. These plants have all of my admiration with their tenacity.
Paula

No comments: