Sunday, October 23, 2011

On the Road Again

New Brighton, MN




Hello,



Tomorrow Leroy and I will once again be driving. This time we will go to Iowa City for a meeting there. It is a short meeting only lasting about one day so we head back to New Brighton on Tuesday.



I am ready to settle down, but it is not to be just yet. Walking close to Brian’s we saw a house for sale. It was even in a price range that we might be able to handle if Leroy had a job here. Ah such dreams. What does the future hold for us? We do not know.



Sometimes I still wonder if God is using us to show how well he cares for his people. We met someone new tonight and she made the comment that she did not know how we could handle it. She likes a steady job with a salary. It is seductive to think that it is the easy, secure way. We do know that all will be well. Just what is wellness?



Brian has loaned me a key board and I do find that much easier to type with. I must rest my fingers on the keys because from time to time I have the most bazaar things that happen in terms of weird movements. It seemed the only way to get out of these situations was to turn off the computer and start again.



Jen made the comment that there are now, with our additional computer, four computers in this house. I am happy to have our own computer since I do not have to worry about finding the time to use someone else’s.



It has been fun to see all six of our grandchildren in the space of a month. I guess that is a good thing about not having a job there is more time to do all of this.



Paula

No comments: