Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Another Time Zone

New Brighton, MN

Hello,

Our plane to DC leaves at 6:00 am. That means an early awake time, but perhaps that is ok as we are going to be in that early awake time zone. Personally I think my body does not know what is what. I am also not doing any exercise besides daily walking. I think I need more than that to relieve stress. There is also much too much together time with Leroy. He handles that much better than I do. I need the time alone to recharge my batteries and I just do not get that very often any more. I did hang out clothes today. I was alone during that time. Perhaps the real problem is that I do not note it and give thanks for any alone time.

On the flip side I did not want to get a seat assignment on the plane that would have Leroy and I both sitting in the middle of two other people. With this particular airline, in order to get an aisle or window seat we would have to pay extra. The Bradways are not into paying extra even when they have more money coming into their possession. So we will take our chances at the airport, hoping that we will be able to sit together.

Sarah tells us that it is to be quite a bit colder while we are there. I find it harder to pack because those warmer things are room eaters. Oh well, I can perhaps borrow some clothes because Sarah and I are almost the same size.

I have one more set of pictures from the badlands. Some of them are not very clear because it was really too dark for our camera. Luckily our eyes work better than the camera.


Hope you enjoy.

Paula

No comments: