Sunday, October 2, 2011

Some Pictures of Natalie

Washington DC 
Hello,






I have some more from home, but have not uploaded them yet.



Natalie is obviously unhappy a bit of the time so Leroy is out taking a walk with Lexi to get some baby gas medicine. We hope that helps. It is when that she seems to have such discomfort and we can’t ask questions, rather we can ask questions, but the answer is unclear.



I will have some night duty tonight to give Sarah and Stephen a better chance to sleep. Sleep is, of course, one of the casualties when a new baby is in the house. Having time for yourself must be the second endangered species. But we charge into parenthood knowing we can manage, get there, look around, and wonder about the wisdom of it all. In the end though, I at least, would not have given it up for anything.



We are able to get a few other things done in the way of help. Leroy and Stephen worked to put a shelf in a new computer hutch. Leroy was not sure that they could manage, but Stephen persisted with great success.



I have done some house cleaning, washing, drying, and folding clothes, but most of my time has been spent with Lexi. I am pleased to report that she appears to be accepting this new addition to the family with grace and pleasure. 



I do not usually talk about the weather, but I must here. When we came it was wiltingly hot, just a short time of five days later we are cold. Leroy and I are borrowing warm clothes and at times slightly cool. We looked at the forecast, but did not really realize how different it would be.



Paula

No comments: