Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Oops, what did I say?

Hello,



When I was in UT I said, “I almost never get sick. I am not concerned.”



At church on Sunday someone was coughing and I assured them, “I almost never get sick. I am not concerned.”



Yesterday at work I coughed quite a bit and my nose started running. I felt less and less peppy. Trying to sleep last night was a struggle with my aching head and aching muscles. Today I did not work, or at least not for pay.



I did meet with someone to plan the neighborhood meeting for March. I did not have her phone number so, when she arrived I gave her the option of leaving if she did not want to be exposed to whatever. She stayed, but we covered the issues in about half an hour.



I wanted to make granola, but did not have enough honey so I went to the store, shuddered in the cold wind as I walked into the store, came home, ate lunch, then made granola and was grateful for the heat from the oven. When that was done I washed dishes.



A nap seemed like the next thing. It was a good idea. When I woke I noticed my achy joints, took my temperature and learned that it was 100 degrees F.



The coughing has almost disappeared and in spite of the temp, I do not feel so bad. Wondering should I go to work tomorrow morning? One of my co workers in gone so it is not a good time to miss, sigh.



Paula

No comments: