Sunday, July 1, 2012

Low Rise Briefs


Hello,

On that shopping trip Saturday I was looking at some other things at Target when I spotted a package of 6 Cotton Low Rise Briefs for women marked down to less than half off. I am getting a bit low on my stack of underpants; rather I have some I should throw out, some that I have been wearing off and on for more than six years. Now I have decided to wear them frequently so that I can declare them worn out. Before we left the store we noticed that it looked as if there were only five pair and not six in the package which stated it was repackaged, but even for five the price seemed too good to pass up. Oh and it states a size five and I usually wear a size six, but I do not like anything tight so I thought this is perhaps the right size for me as my outer pants are size six or eight depending.

At home I proceeded to take the briefs out of the package. It was interesting indeed. The first pair was a Hanes size five that fit me, but maybe I really do need a size six. Because it is low rise it will not bother my waist, but it does look a little stretched. Moving on to the next pair I discovered it to be not Hanes, but Fruit of the Loom size 5. It is a little higher rise, but still ok at the waist. Next it was another Hanes size five as the package stated. This was followed by another Fruit of the loom, but size 8. This fits my idea of loose comfort and it is low rise too. I showed Leroy the last pair before I tried it on. “Wow, can you hold those up?” was all he managed to say about these silky, lacy larger bottom covers.

I can keep these up these panties that do not slip down over my hips even though it is a Hanes size 9 low rise that sits up at my waist. We think someone had some instructions to get these back on the shelf and they improvised. I decided to keep them. I will probably even wear them just for the laugh a day even if no one else can see them. Life is always an adventure, even in the underwear department.

Paula

No comments: