Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Getting it done

Hello,

 

Finally I made it to see a new doctor. I believe I am satisfied with her. I will soon have appointments for mammogram and bone scan. They have not been done for a long time. Apparently I will not need to have a mammogram much more because of my age, however I can still choose to have that done. There are some advantages to getting older. Maybe I will not have to have another colonoscopy. Now there is a good deal. Because of that exam I had in the fall, for getting some insurance I did not have blood work done today. That is nice too. I was happy to have the paper work for that as well as my vaccine card and other shots listed on a card. More than one person in the office commented on the fact that I do not take any medicine and that I move so well. The doctor was quite happy to learn that I do yoga and tai chi regularly. That helps to keep me on task. I do know that those classes help me to feel better. On the post-visit papers it was noted that I was alert and coherent. Good to know about that too.

 

After this visit, I did clean out some of the paper in my health notes file. Some things are good to have at the time, but not so pertinent ten years later.

 

This morning when doing tai chi on line we were cut off ten minutes early. One of my coworkers must have started the next meeting ten minutes early, nice for them, but not so nice for us. I will have to check the schedule more carefully ahead of time next week and let them know that we generally meet until the hour, but if it is needed we can quit early. Knowing the end time helps to organize the class.

 

Paula

No comments: