Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Exercise or Write

Hello

 

Writing wins on a cool windy day. Where did all this wind come from? Did the trees protect us more in the past by blocking much of the wind? Or is there just simply more wind being created? Such deep question, but no answers from me.

 

I should do some exercises because those can be done inside. I have a tough time doing them if I do not get it done early in the morning. It used to be perfect for me to get up at 5:30, walk the dog, come back and do yoga with Lilias on TV. It was great to be done before almost anyone else was out of bed. It was my time. Plus, back then if I did not do it when it was programmed, I seldom taped it to do later. Oh discipline where did you go?

 

This morning I did some reading which I almost never do early in the day. It seems to have thrown off my schedule and my will. Does that mean I am inflexible?

 

I should get out and walk some. Leroy rode the bike today. It was almost rainy when he left, but he did it anyway. I should see him as my guide and motivator.

 

This morning I met with my spiritual guide so that was a satisfying and uplifting time. All is not wasted.

 

Paula

 

I walked and could not stop so I have logged 10000 steps today.

No comments: