Wednesday, September 16, 2026

Shopping and more

Hello, Yesterday after Tai Chi and a study at church we went to the store to get Leroy’s hearing aid app put back on his phone. For some reason, that had been deleted. It was a simple fix for those people who knew what app to use and how to set it up. The guy just flipped through it all at great speed. When I commented, he said, “If you did this all the time like I do, you would also get every fast.” He also put on new filters which seem to get coated with wax. I believe that Leroy is hearing better now. The only downside is that the store is over 20 miles away. When we are there, we also seem to feel it is a requirement that we spend some money. We came home with a giant mum that was a good price. It barely fit in the car. We had to put it in the back passenger side so I could pull my seat ahead to give it room. It even had plastic around it at that point. It is not fully open yet, but it will be lovely when it is. I have an 8 inch one by it to get an idea of size.
Last night Leroy and I went to a concert at the museum. It was an operettic soprano. She married a Slovak and now lives in Bratislava. She is promoting Slovak music. Leroy even stayed in focus the entire time. I was impressed as well. I miss all of the musical events that we went to while living in Slovakia. Paula

No comments: