Wednesday, September 30, 2026
Leroy is Home
Hello,
Leroy came home yesterday afternoon. He felt fine. In the evening his stomach did not feel so good. During the night he made more than one trip to the bathroom. He is feeling better some minutes and not so much others. We learned that he did not react to the medicine, but had Noro virus. It was such bad timing for him. He probably got it because it was compromised by the surgery. I have felt fine.
We are both a bit grumpy that he could feel so good when he came home and it should return to some degree. It is not as bad as it was. We have managed to keep him hydrated. That has probably helped his heart.
I kept thinking that there must be something in the house that caused it. I have washed the bathroom floor three times. Sanitized this and that, more than once. Washed two loads of clothes and used the dryer for more sterilizing heat. At least that was my idea with it all. I have used up all the bleach I have in the house. I suppose I could go to the store now as Leroy seems good. Earlier I did not want to leave him in case he needed something. I am learning a little bit about being a caregiver.
We are both taking seriously the dictum to wash our hands thoroughly. One article about this virus said that the sanitizers do not always take care of it. Running water is the best because it moves the germs on. We certainly want them out of here. I am treating water like an expendable commodity. Not my usual self.
Paula
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment