Saturday, August 22, 2026

Visiting my family

Hello, This week we connected with my brother, sister-in-law, nephew, spouse, brother-in-law and his friend. It was great to see them all again. We meet in a spot that is good for all of us. The restaurant was small, but very accommodating. There were not so many people there making it easy to hear each other. They also let us stay and visit for quite some time after we finished eating. We will meet again in a year or less time. It is not always so easy to make the timing work for all of us. It is a drive on interstate all the way for us. That is fine except for the interstate in Iowa was so busy I had to be on full alert at all times. I think the truckers were trying to get to their drop off point. There were a number of cars as well, but many more trucks. It was not quite so crowded when we went home. It was also so different when we turned onto another interstate. It seemed there were only about three vehicles to be seen at one time. There was some road construction, but it was not bad. It was to repair bridges so it only slowed us down a little while. The whole Group
Leroy and I
My brother Robert and I.
Paula

No comments: