Wednesday, August 12, 2026
Pill case opened
August 12, 2026
Hello,
Just so you know a trip is not all about the scenery. I have had my seven-day pill case come open in the bag. To stop, that I have two of them securely strapped together with rubber bands. Leroy had not experienced that until now so the case came open in his bag. It was a bit of a struggle to find all of these pills. Some were quite small. The light in the room was a bit dim. Feeling around in the tote garnered a few more lost pills. I also did a search. Finally, we used the flashlight in the phone. All were found. It was good as no extras had been brought. I think he could have skipped a couple days of any of these pills and still been ok. We found a spare rubberband so he could wrap that around his case. Oh, for the days when we traveled pill free.
We next traveled into New Brunswick province, Canada. It is a beautiful place.
We stopped at Grand Falls. Five of the passengers did the zip line. I regret that I did not do that too. I had done a zip line, but I would have liked this one as well.
We stopped at a covered bridge. Not as exciting, but still interesting.
We were now in Atlantic time zone. We will spend several days in this time zone that I did not know about before the trip.
Paula
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment