Monday, August 10, 2026
Sunday on the Road
Hello,
We do not stop for church. Leroy and I did do devotions. We did not sing a hymn as we usually do. It is because we sing a cappella. I always make my best guess for the starting note. I miss church since we go every Sunday.
We went past Montreal without stopping. Then it was on to Quebec City. We did stop here and had a tour of the old town. The guide took us on two walks with just a bit of talking on the bus where there was a mike available. It was hard at times to hear what she had to say when out walking. There were 42 of us and it was difficult to get close.
I did get a picture of The Chateau Frontenac which is in the upper town. About $800 a night for a room. We did not stay there.
Even though our guide told us we could not get lost, one couple in did get lost. It took our guide looking for them, a phone call fromd the lost on one on the bus, and when we could not get ahold of the guide, I saw him and realized I could run out and tell him where they were. The driver did not want to let me off the bus, remarking, “Will we have to come find you too?”
“I just want to tell the guide where they are. I will not go anywhere else,” I assured him.
I did even run. I was impressed with myself for remaining upright. They were found and got on the bus before the police came over to talk to the driver again.
Paula
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment