Tuesday, July 30, 2024

Mysteries

Hello, The towel in the picture was out on the clothes overnight. Whose footprints are these?
They are front and back on the bottom of the towel. It is a couple feet off the ground. I vote for a large racoon. I have been told by neighbors that there is a large one that comes out at night and roams around the area. Raccoons are out in the daytime, but not a big one. It seems they live in the storm drains. Leroy though it might be a squirrel, but looks too large for that. It could be a possum, but I think their foot is shaped a little differently. Who is adding to our little free library? That is a big mystery. Six middle level dictionaries were put in there. To my astonishment two of them have left. The Korean language learning books are still there. When I remember, I will take them to the public library for their book sale. Now there are several duplicate copies of books on magic. They will stay a while, but if here too long they are also going to the public library book sale. When rain is predicted should we water at church? Sometimes it rains and sometimes it does not. Can I finish a book by Sunday that I just picked up today for the book club? I had forgotten about it. It is about three hundred pages long. Paula

No comments: