Saturday, July 13, 2024

Once Again Home

Hello, It was a trip of 11 busy days. I do not recommend taking two trips that are so far away by plane in such a short time. It is especially not helpful to have Covid on those days between with jet lag and fatigue pressing in. At least the flights were easier on the second trip, both going and coming back were only one flight which left on time. The first few days in England were just a bit of a blur with my brain and body trying to figure out where they were. By the time the trip was over I was more ready to begin. We are home now for two days. Tired, but healthy unlike many of the members on this trip. Several of them have covid. Since I isolated for five or six days before we left, they probably did not get it from me. I had no more symptoms, but still a bit tired. London traffic was something that I was happy to let the bus driver navigate. Every day we went on a tour or two. Here is a picture of us in front of Buckingham Palace.
Paula

No comments: