Friday, July 26, 2024

At What Time?!

Hello, This morning, I thought I had my day all organized. I had even gotten ready to go to church to water plants. Leroy asked what time my physical therapy appointment was. I replied glibly, “Eleven forty.” For some reason I checked my calendar only to see that it was set for 7:40. Eek! I was already late as it was 7:45. Leroy said, “I will water, you just go.” At least I was dressed well enough to be seen in public. I grabbed my purse, keys and slipped into some sandals. I had planned to walk since it is fairly close, but the car got me there a bit faster. When I walked in on of the people at the desk said, “Good morning, how are you?” “All upset!” I blurted out breathlessly, “Because I am late.” They all laughed and one of them said, “We have all been there at some time.” There were a few questions and some papers to sign before I met the therapist. When she started to take my blood pressure, I said, “It is always terrible.” Since I came in with such anxiety, I was surprised to learn that it was quite fine. Maybe I should dash around more often instead of being on time or even early. Paula

No comments: