Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Feeling Good

Hello, The hematologist oncologist does not need to see me again. My white blood count is where it should be. Some other numbers are off, but not far. All bad things have been taken off the list. That is such a good feeling. Also, I now have a temporary crown so my tongue is starting to feel better as it is not stabbed every time I swallow. The dentist had a cancellation yesterday so he was able to work on it. It was tiring having my mouth open so long, but I am grateful for care of these issues. Leroy sees a physical therapist for some hip pain. He thinks that has been helping. He also saw a dermatologist and all looks clear and good. Our schedule has been filled with health care visits. What did we do with our time before all of this was a reality? One thing is for sure we were not grateful enough for all of our perfectly working body parts. I have two more appointments this week and then there should be a break of several weeks. We will serve meals at a free noon meal site next week, otherwise we are free. We will learn how to live without Leroy’s salary as it is now finished. It will be good. We are almost there now as we have eliminated this rather gradually. Here is a picture of our choir in the Portsmouth cathedral. I am the second from the right. Leroy is not visible. Hauling robes and music added to our luggage weight, but we were still good.
Paula

No comments: