Thursday, August 17, 2023

No Subs

Hello, Leroy and I will be gone at the end of September. We are assigned to work at the Saturday night meal at our church. Apparently a good many people will be gone at that time. We have contacted seven couples about either subbing for us or switching with us. It gets to be a long process because often people do not answer so we have to wait for a call back. Just today Leroy let me know that someone called back so we are covered. We will work for them two weeks ahead of that time. We are going to help with a meal tonight at church. Apparently, it has been hard to find someone for that job because I was just asked yesterday. It is always good to have wonderful ideas, but getting it all to come together can be an issue. I started reading the next book for our book club. I believe it fits in the thriller category. I will not be reading it in the evenings because I do not sleep well after that. The title is the overnight Guest by Heather Gudenkauf. I feel hooked right away, so that is good. August 17, 2023 We do have subs. We will trade days with them. That will be okay, but we have to work the Saturday before we leave. Hope we do not feel too busy. Glad we could help last night. It was necessary. Paula

No comments: