Tuesday, August 8, 2023

How Many Books to Read At once

Hello, Leroy and I are both reading more than one book. I frequently do that when I read nonfiction. I like to have something in hand that is much lighter. One of my books is the Genius of Birds. I like it but there are a lot of words. The next is the Secrets We Kept. It is about women spies during the cold war. It is good, but not much of a break from serious as this historical fiction has its own kind of serious. A Miss Julia book by Ann B. Ross is the light stuff of the day. Love Without Limits is also good, but not light reading. It is a book that will be discussed when, in September, we go to Holden Village. Leroy is reading some fantasy book that is part of a series as his go to reading. The second book that he is reading is The Planet You Inherit. He is not so thrilled about it for two reasons, he does not often read nonfiction and he has not read anything he does not know or heard discussed some other place. This is another book in preparation for our trip in September. Paula

No comments: