Tuesday, June 4, 2024

Feeling Better

Hello, Saturday, I stopped taking one of my meds without consulting my health care provider. It felt like I was doing my own thing with my health. I have almost never done that on my own. Friday night I hardly slept because I had so much pain. It is a side effect of the one drug I take. There had been plenty of random pains before this, but then it seemed to affect the entire body. Now I am the “new me”. There are still some spots that talk to me, but it is rather minor considering. On Monday, I did tell my provided what I had done in an email. They called me. I believe they were not so happy, but I said I wanted to take two months off. I will try again later, but cut the dose in half and find out if that is acceptable with my system. I have taken a similar med before with much the same result. What a deal! I even have been sleeping better than I have for some time. It is like being freed from a cage. Leroy voted early this morning. He reported that there was no one else there. I voted mid to late morning it was true then too. It is not such an important election, but we live only about two-three blocks from the polling place. Voting is for us a privilege, so to keep it going means we must exercise that ability. On the walk home I went past a different yard than usual. Such beautiful flowers. At first glance the yard looks like an overgrown place, but not the second glance. Paula

No comments: