Friday, September 27, 2024

Another trip cameo

Hello, First, I am not doing the days in order so do not try to make sense of our route. As Leroy said, “We saw a lot of things we did not know we wanted to see.” Leroy and I do not often talk about places we might like to go except in our neighborhood or state. Our friends give us tips about places they would like to go and we go there and do like it. It is nice to have travel suggesters and companions. Besides seeing some sand dunes, we also stopped at Multnomah Falls, Oregon. It was breath taking. Leroy and I walked up to the higher falls, but not to the top of it. We were puffing a little and did not know about the time required for us to get up there. We liked to be on the bus when it pulled away.
The weather was good, that means no rain. I realize that locals in many places might have wanted some rain. We got into a routine going after about two days of staying in a motel and packing up to have bags out before 7:00 am. I had divided my clothes by type. With long pants going in one bag and capris in another saved so much time when searching for things to wear the following day. If I take another bus trip, I will do that again with more clear markings on the plastic bags, like on every side. Paula

No comments: