Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Day Off Together

Hello,

Our morning was devoted to giving the bathroom a deep clean. That meant we took everything out and cleaned all surfaces. For some reason I thought it would be done in an hour with two of us working, but it took much longer. Are we just slow? We got that job done before noon so that is good. Help is good with a job like this, but I find I want to do it my way while Leroy has other ideas. His methods seem slightly odd while mine make perfect sense.

I keep thinking that if we are to move in the near future, I would like to have at least some of the rooms ready and it will not be such a big deal to clean them. One is done. Perhaps we will even find my glasses in some unusual place.

This afternoon Leroy had a web chat interview with another bishop from Wisconsin. He was excited by the possibility when he was finished with the call.

I asked Leroy “Would you like to stay here if you could get a half time additional job or would you rather go to a new place?”

He sees plusses and minuses to both, but it seems to me that he is leaning to the leaving. This guy just likes something new much of the time. I am edging a little in that direction, but certainly not as much as Leroy. Perhaps my life and place seems so much more of an unknown when I think about moving. He however has a new job that ties him to a purpose and place. I would again like to find some part-time work. It has been great for me to have this outlet. Is there another satisfying job out there for me?


Paula

No comments: