Saturday, October 3, 2026
Life Returns to Normal
Hello,
Life returns to normal, but what does that mean? For one thing I was able to get a haircut. Little did I know there was a special going on. Including the tip, my haircut cost $10. It has been quite a while since that was a price. There were a lot of people taking advantage of this offer. Luckily, I could check in on line so I knew when to go.
We like canned salmon. The store where we usually purchase it has not had any for some time. Since I was close, I went there after my haircut. No salmon cans to be seen. Leroy thought he would like some more meat. I was able to find some organic turkey. Hope he likes it.
Another stop on the way home, at the pharmacy to pick up a refilled prescription for him. Is this guy now the pill consumer? It was not that long ago that he did not take any prescriptions. It takes a mental adjustment to get to a different phase in life.
I must be too careful with some things as I do not want to be wasteful. I have some spot/stain remover in a spray bottle. It has become difficult to spray. It seemed to be about empty. I washed some rugs today. One had a spot on it. I took off the top, turned the bottle upside down and a rather large glob of gelled substance came out. At least it was on the spot. I spread it around a bit, hoped for the best, put it in the washer and started it. That rug looks so much better. We even think it lightened the entire thing. With a bit of water in the spray bottle, I should be able to use it once more. This is me conforming to the rules I grew up with. My mother would be pleased.
Paula
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment